Friday 31 October 2014

People and Characters/ Drawing on the walls. Update 4

Day four of our project was spent adding finishing touches. I finally got to finish the tree, I finished the branches on the roof and filled in the gaps behind the drawing by another member of the group. We added some of the spare lino leaves to the bare branches which made the tree look a bit more interesting. One member of the group thought that my wall space looked a bit empty and asked me to draw something on the bottom. she suggested a cat in the grass would look good. I did add a cat but  left it mainly black with very little detail. When I drew him I made him look like he is pointing because I think it makes him look more interesting. I don't mind the cat and it does help fill in the space. Early on in our planning we thought of hanging picture frames around the pillars. One member of our group brought in some frames and I think they really suit the style we were looking for. To help fill them we added some of our drawings.


Some photos of the cat, I need to colour his eyes

This is the other tree, I didn't work on this column but think its looking very cool

Some of the picture frames around the column


No comments:

Post a Comment