Wednesday 22 October 2014

People and Characters/ Drawing People session 1. Biker




As part of our new project we were required to go out and draw people from life. To start us off we were given a very interesting character to draw. A local biker came in for us to draw, it was a bit unexpected but really fun. I don’t think I did very well with my drawings but I still enjoyed it. I think it will be good to go out into the local town and draw a lot more interesting people. This might also help with my inoculation project for the university’s gallery. Below are some of my drawings from that day. I only used pen and pencil because it’s all I had at the time. When I go out drawing more people I would like to use some different and more colourful mediums. 

Some drawings of the biker from behind

I did some sketches of his face, I think they could have been a lot better

Another sketch but this time in pen but its a bit stylised

This ones probably my favorite from the day


No comments:

Post a Comment