Tuesday 28 October 2014

People and Characters/ Drawing people session 4. Rebecca

Yesterday we had a drawing workshop, which was a sort of warm up session, before we began drawing on the actual columns. The lady we drew was called Rebecca and she wore a very interesting outfit. It was a rainbow themed costume that was really interesting to draw. I only wish that I had my colour pencils with me at the time because there was a lot of colour in the costume. one of the drawings I added colour afterwords using sharpies because I thought it was lacking. Overall I enjoyed the lesson and completed some interesting drawings.


This was the drawing where I  added colour

This was a pencil drawing which took around 10 minutes to complete
For this drawing I could only use one line

No comments:

Post a Comment