Tuesday 28 October 2014

People and Characters/ Designs for collaborative project

It was decided by my group that I would work on one of the trees. We decided that the two columns should each represent good and evil and have fitting characters placed on them. Two of us in my group were given the evil tree to work on. I had some old designs in one of my sketch books which I thought would work well with the theme. They were both stylised drawings of trees done in pen. I let the rest of the group see them and asked for there opinions. They all liked them and wanted me to do my actual drawing in this style but with faces in the wood. Below are some of the drawings which I would like to base the tree on. They are in a sketch book so please excuse the non related drawings.




No comments:

Post a Comment