Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Book of Drawings



This week I was given a new project, the title of the brief is "The Book of Drawings". There are a few rules that I must stick to, the first concerns the book itself as it must be entirely hand made, I have worked on a hand-made book in the past. I am familiar with how to make a book but I want to do something a bit different this time. The book also needs to contain at least six pages, excluding contents pages. The last rule is that there can be no form of narrative in the book. concerning the illustrations themselves, they can be digital or hand drawn but they have to relate back to our past work somehow. The book can be an expansion of either Reportage, Animals and Creatures, People and Characters or all three. I will probably do my book on Animals and Creatures but I’m not sure at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment