Thursday 20 November 2014

Digital manipulation/ Digital painting 4. Fish




For my fourth illustration I wanted to keep the animal theme. I chose some fish sketches from my Flamingo land life drawings.  I wanted to do something that looked a bit different to my last three. this is why I went for a line drawing because I haven’t done one for my final illustrations. Instead of doing a simple black and white drawing I decided to draw in negative space. To start I blocked in a blotch of dark green colour. Using my pencil sketch as a retrench I drew the fish in white. Also for this illustration I got to use the Cintiq, all my others have been drawn using a tablet. There isn’t much to say beyond that point, it’s a very simple drawing. I don’t mind how it looks but it’s not my favourite.




No comments:

Post a Comment