Wednesday 12 November 2014

Digital manipulation/ Digital painting 1. Robot penguin


For my Visual Culture work I was asked to draw a digital piece of Satire as an activity. I don’t usually write my Visual Culture on this blog but I still want to talk about the digital painting. Our lecture opened a couple of news sites on the internet for us to look at. We had to choose an article and create a small piece of Satire based on it. I chose an article about a robot penguin that is used to film penguin chicks. I drew a quick sketch in the lesson and then redrew the whole thing in Photoshop. I used the same techniques which I have previously discussed on this blog. I don’t mind the illustration, I think it’s a bit simple but that works better with the idea. It was drawn using a graphics tablet and is entirely digital.Below is the final illustration.







No comments:

Post a Comment